Frustrated with the Never Ending Tasks of Home and Carpet Cleaning? San Diego’s Trained Experts Will Take Over from Here
Hi there! Welcome to San Diego Carpet Cleaning! We offer a wide range of services – from air duct cleaning and water damage restoration to boat cleaning and auto upholstery maintenance. Don't forget rug and carpet cleaning too! No other San Diego carpet cleaning business has more reasonably priced services than what we have to offer you.
Our specialization lies in rug and carpet cleaning. Our five step cleaning process is guaranteed to get rid of the all traces of dirt and grime in your carpets! The only thing we leave behind is fresh smelling and clean carpets. Here’s a more detailed description of the cleaning process that has become such a favorite with all our customers.
- Pre-conditioning – If you have a carpet that’s particularly dirty or hasn’t been cleaned for several years, this step will prove to be extremely beneficial. In order to break down stubborn dirt and grime, we first carefully apply an extremely powerful solution to the carpet.
- Spot Treatment – Staining is a common problem we encounter in every household. In this next phase, we tackle the stains on the carpet while ensuring the cleaning agent we use matches the material of your carpet without leading to loss of color.
- Rinsing – Next, we will rinse your carpet thoroughly. Rinsing serves a dual purpose – it removes the dirt and grime from the carpet and also ensures that no residue of the cleaning agent is left behind. If residue is left behind, your carpet is likely to get dirty faster because shampoo and cleaning agents act like dirt magnets.
- Deodorizing – Deodorizing carpets will extract all traces of odors. In combination with our deep cleaning, we can assure you all odors will be removed. This steps guarantees you won’t have to spend another waking (or sleeping) minute worrying about smelly carpets.
- ScotchGuard Applications – This is the last step in carpet cleaning. A thorough application of ScotchGuard to the carpet makes it resistant to soiling and staining, thereby preserving its good looks and prolonging its life.